Erin A.- OTR/L
- DISCIPLINES AND CREDENTIALSOccupational Therapist Registered/Licensed, Owner, Private Clinic
- AREAS OF SPECIALTYSensory processing
Social skill development
Non-verbal learning disabilities
- EDUCATION, CERTIFICATES,SPECIAL MENTIONS, MEDIA AND TRAININGCERTIFICATIONS: Assistive Technology, Therapeutic Listening. Courses and Knowledge base: sensory processing development, DIR Floortime model. Speaking engagements include: several local and state conferences including the Illinois Dyslexia Association. Consultations: Schools in the Chicagoland area that have earned awards of distinction including the Educational Impact award. Media: featured in an article in Voyage Magazine and OT practice.
- BIOGRAPHYPrior to establishing her own private practice 2004, Erin worked in various clinical and educational environments. Erin is also a member of the clinical faculty at Saint Louis University, regularly mentoring students from her alma mater. Erin has deep expertise in a number of areas and has completed continuing education and certifications in a variety of topics. She is also regularly sought for her experience and expertise to speak to peers, parents and teachers in the Chicagoland area educating them on topics of fine motor development and sensory processing. Since the establishment of her practice in 2004, Erin’s practice has grown. Her team consists of six board certified licensed therapists who have a combined 40+ years of experience.
- CATEGORY Occupational Therapists