Dr. Eugenie P. – MA, Psy. D
- DISCIPLINES AND CREDENTIALSBiofeedback Therapy, MA, Psy.D.
- AREAS OF SPECIALTYSelf-regulation
- EDUCATION, CERTIFICATES, SPECIAL MENTIONS, MEDIA AND TRAININGIlinois School of Psychology (1999 & 2004), Stens Biofeedback Certificate Program (2007), NBC Chicago and WGN Living Healthy Chicago.
- BIOGRAPHYDr. Eugenie started her practice in 2008, specializing in biofeedback and has practiced biofeedback since 2001. She is passionate about empowering positive change through biofeedback and facilitating the see, learn, change process that occurs in biofeedback. Biofeedback is a short-term, mind-body therapy with long-term results. It teaches children and adults how to calm themselves, evoke a relaxation response naturally and self-regulate their dysregulated physiological responses. Many of Dr. Eugenie's clients are looking for easy to use tools, strategies and non-pharmacological options to manage and reduce symptoms. Her span of experience includes working in chronic pain care centers, VA hospitals, osteopathic hospitals, family and youth counseling centers, drug and alcohol rehabilitation centers and private practice. Dr. Eugenie sees clients with ADHD, anxiety, chronic pain, performance issues, PTSD, post-concussive syndrome, sleep issues, stress and substance abuse/addictions.
- CATEGORY BioFeedback Therapists , Child Psychologists/Behavior