Janeen H. – LCPC
- DISCIPLINES AND CREDENTIALSClinical Psychology, MA, LCPC
- AREAS OF SPECIALTYPediatric Sleep Coaching
Positive Training Parent Coaching
- EDUCATION, CERTIFICATES, SPECIAL MENTIONS, MEDIA AND TRAININGUniversity of Wisconsin - Madison (1997), Illinois School of Professional Psychology (2001) Certifications: Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor in Illinois (2003), Licensed Mental Health Counselor in New York (2006), Certified Professional Counselor, Gottman Educator (2006)
- BIOGRAPHYJaneen helps parents unlock the keys to happy and harmonious family life in the early years. She works with parents of infants through school-aged children. On the sleep front, common challenges range from bedtime protests to night wakings to nap refusal. When it comes to potty training, Janeen provides parents with a step-by-step roadmap to make the transition from diapers to potty. Janeen’s thoughtful approach to discipline offers parents strategies that nurture a healthy relationship and strengthen a child’s ability to self-regulate. It is in those difficult parenting moments that Janeen offers parents insights into why a behavior happens and tools to nurture growth. From tantrums to acting out to separation anxiety, Janeen’s experience as a mother and background in clinical psychology shine through.
- CATEGORY Sleep/Potty Training