Dr. Nathaniel G.- PSY. D
- DISCIPLINES AND CREDENTIALSLicensed Clinical Psychologist, Psy. D
- AREAS OF SPECIALTYAnxiety and/or attention-defect hyperactivity disorder
- EDUCATION, CERTIFICATES, SPECIAL MENTIONS, MEDIA AND TRAININGDoctoral study with additional study: Wright Institute of Berkeley, CA. University of Chicago, Northwestern University, The California School of Professional Psychology
- BIOGRAPHYNathaniel has been providing individual and family therapy for twenty years and has been in private practice for just over the last ten years. The majority of his caseload is composed of child and adolescent individual and he also works with adults and families as well as provided consultation and supervision for fellow psychotherapists. By circumstance rather than design, the majority of the individuals he works with are coping with difficulties with anxiety and/or attention-defect hyperactivity disorder. Nathaniel's approach is multidisciplinary, utilizing a combination of interpersonal, cognitive-behavioral, and psychodynamic strategies, tailoring unique treatment plans to best serve the individuals he works with. He has found that a solution oriented approach with specific goals has proven effective in achieving positive change as quickly as possible. Treatment planning is done in collaboration with the individual (and, if applicable, with their family) in a fashion that utilizes the individuals strengths to best address areas of struggle. He has found that this approach has been the most effective means about bring about meaningful progress as fast as possible.
- CATEGORY Child Psychologists/Behavior